Cops just want to get HIGH too...

DrDawkinstein

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/in_focus&id=8366204

Three Houston police officers are under investigation after claims they got high while on duty. And the claim, made by a man accused of drug possession, are backed up with something undeniable -- the words of the officers themselves.

I was only half-joking in that thread about the Bengals player, when I responded to the question of "How can cops find 6lbs and not make any arrests?" with "Because there was actually 10lbs but the cops took the rest!"

Just friggin legalize it already... :wallbash:

No, because then you can tax it...and...make it safer to obtain.....and.....oh wait.......nevermind

But if you legalize it, then where will smug, self-righteous, breathtakingly ignorant stoners get their sense of elitism from?

I guess they'll still have bicycles... :unsure:

But if you legalize it, then where will smug, self-righteous, breathtakingly ignorant stoners get their sense of elitism from?

I guess they'll still have bicycles... :unsure:

I get my smug, self-righteousness from not painting groups of people with a broad stroke. Where do you get yours? Or does thinking you're better than me, because I smoke a little pot, not count as smug, self-righteous and breathtakingly ignorant?

Edited by Thisistheyear

I get my smug, self-righteousness from not painting groups of people with a broad stroke. Where do you get yours? Or does thinking you're better than me, because I smoke a little pot, not count as smug, self-righteous and breathtakingly ignorant?

:lol:

This thread makes me want to burn one.

Hopefully nobody will lock me in a cage with a bunch of killers and rapists for it.....

:lol:

This thread makes me want to burn one.

Hopefully nobody will lock me in a cage with a bunch of killers and rapists for it.....

Nah. Murderers and rapists get their own cage. You'd go in a cage with the transvestite prostitutes.