Yousef Al Otaiba Ambassador?

Sorry if this has been explained before, I DID do a quick search of the threads to find the answer, but could not find it.

Does anyone know why a permanent link to the profile of Yousef Al Otaiba (UAE Ambassador to the US) is at the top of the TBD website?

Apologize for my ignorance in this matter if its common knowledge.

BTW, yesterday was the best day of my life since my wedding, so sorry to distract from the post game discussions with something (apparently) not related to football.

I have been wondering about this for months!

The last guy who asked about this hasn't been heard from since. You might just want to drop it now, because....who wouldn't want to know more about ambassador Otaiba. The ambassador is a wise man and loves to do favorite American things like watch feetball, make-out with friends and drive auto car to shopping malls to hang ten. Clearly ambassador Otaiba is #1 and in no way supports global insurrection. Go Bills of Buffalo!

The last guy who asked about this hasn't been heard from since. You might just want to drop it now, because....who wouldn't want to know more about ambassador Otaiba. The ambassador is a wise man and loves to do favorite American things like watch feetball, make-out with friends and drive auto car to shopping malls to hang ten. Clearly ambassador Otaiba is #1 and in no way supports global insurrection. Go Bills of Buffalo!

:lol:

those are ads that run on TBD. They bought the link through a service. It runs automatically.

huh. Are you sure? because that link has been on the website every time I have loaded it for the past several months. Its not even like its a rotating link. its ALWAYS there. I am not saying you are wrong, because I actually have no idea, but I just think its weird that it seems like a permanent link.

Also, why are they advertising an ambassador on a sports website?!

EDIT: My bad, just saw that you are an administrator.... you probably know what you are talking about.

Matter settled. thanks.

Edited by BillsBackersChicago

huh. Are you sure? because that link has been on the website every time I have loaded it for the past several months. Its not even like its a rotating link. its ALWAYS there. I am not saying you are wrong, because I actually have no idea, but I just think its weird that it seems like a permanent link.

Also, why are they advertising an ambassador on a sports website?!

I built the website - yeah, I'm pretty sure.

They sell the link in monthly blocks.

I never researched their intent, nor do I care to unless it is offensive to the readers.

I built the website - yeah, I'm pretty sure.

They sell the link in monthly blocks.

I never researched their intent, nor do I care to unless it is offensive to the readers.

Yeah, sorry about that, as I put in the edit of my reply, I didn't see that you are the site administrator. my bad. Thanks for the info, was curious. I also do not care about their intent or why they are advertising. Hell, I obviously did not even know it WAS an ad. Was just curious, thanks for answering.

Will close the topic now.

Edited by BillsBackersChicago