One thing overlooked from yesterday's game

Byrd??

It was the "money" move. With the refs protecting Brady like they do it would have just sucked to have the game-winning score called back for "roughing the passer" or some such nonsense.

(I'm sure the refs would make up something)

I loved Harrison: Tom Brady, take the skirt off and put on a pair of pants. ROTFL!

Good point about the refs. In hindsight, prob a good thing not to hit him w/ the game winning score going in.

I find it interesting that old Fitz got his hands dirty and made the tackle on one of his interceptions....but Brady is too good to try to make up for his mistake....he just watched Florence run by.

I'm quite sure Belichick has told Brady not to do it and for good reason. New England would be extremely mediocre without him.

I'm quite sure Belichick has told Brady not to do it and for good reason. New England would be extremely mediocre without him.

Exactly what I was thinking. Do you really want Tom Brady to get injured trying to make a tackle? The best way for him to make it up is to lead his team to a TD on the next series (which he did).

I think there is a rule this year about going after Quarterbacks during an interception return. I think it has more to do with QB's not in the play, but I wouldn't rule out a flag in that scenerio where it looks like Brady wasn't really attempting a tackle.

Yeah and it's Brady. If there wasnt a rule, they would have made one up quickly. Brady Rule #2.