If we get in....who does everyone think....

This, of course assumes that Baltimore loses to Pittsburgh this week. Hopefully Denver loses at the Billy Volek lead Tennessee team too.

Does anyone think the Jets will slip up? More importantly, does anyone know the status of Marc Bulger? He's not out for the year I hope. The Rams can still be pretty damn good at home.

I just have a weird ass feeling that the Jets are still going to finish 10-6 for some reason!

This, of course assumes that Baltimore loses to Pittsburgh this week.  Hopefully Denver loses at the Billy Volek lead Tennessee team too.

Does anyone think the Jets will slip up?  More importantly, does anyone know the status of Marc Bulger?  He's not out for the year I hope.  The Rams can still be pretty damn good at home.

I just have a weird ass feeling that the Jets are still going to finish 10-6 for some reason!

171291[/snapback]

It would be a pretty big kick in the nuts if neither the Jets nor the Bills got in...

I assume the Jets don't own the tie-break over all three (Balt, Dev, Jax).

This, of course assumes that Baltimore loses to Pittsburgh this week.  Hopefully Denver loses at the Billy Volek lead Tennessee team too.

Does anyone think the Jets will slip up?  More importantly, does anyone know the status of Marc Bulger?  He's not out for the year I hope.  The Rams can still be pretty damn good at home.

171291[/snapback]

I think we're going to have to catch the Jets, if we make it at all.

Of course, who knows how all this will play out. I just want to see the Bills beat SF and the Steelers.

Baltimore and the Broncs will crumble....Steelers will be jacked b/c they can clinch home field this weekend.

Jest will lose to Pats. Houston has a 50/50 shot at knocking off Jax, the guys on the Houston board think they can and will knock off Jax.

That leaves us in the drivers seat, after this weekend, for the 6 slot. If the Jest lose again we'll get the 5 when we beat Pittsburgh (and most importantly, avoid Indy till the AFC title game.)