I Love The Fire !!!

T master

Remember when Chan Gailey was announced as the Bills new head coach ?? On this sight there was a ton of fans saying --- he sucks & why couldn't we have looked else where & he's a second rate coach !! I will be the first to admit that i thought that the Bills should have interviewed more people & jumped to quickly at signing Gailey .

WELL I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Well i guess that goes to show how much a fan knows :oops: , I just wonder how many more of you out there are willing to admit that you may have been WRONG TOO !!

But back to the title of my post . Watching yesterdays game i loved the fire that Gailey has on the side line !! By his actions you can tell he is in to the game as much as his players & wants to win as badly as any one of his players ! (lead by example)

Not to open up old wounds but what a difference from Jauron !! He should take a few lessons from Gailey !! You lead by example & by the example that the coach is setting now - compared to then - i think we all can see that we may have been a bit quick to judge just what or new coach has brought to our team .

Go Coach Gailey -1 :worthy: !! GO BILLS - 1 !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Fans - 0 :oops:

Edited by T master