What Pittsburgh Team would you rather play?

stevestojan

Which team?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which team?

• Pittsburgh trying for homefield throughout?
    • Pittsburgh starting all backups and 3rd stringers?

I'm sorry, but this is EASY for me...

Unless you are some pansy that cares what other teams think about us ("well, they only beat a half-assed Pittsburgh team), then WHY would you want to play them at full strength?

Sure, we could probably beat them EITHER way, but why not take a gift from god, and play them when they have no reason to start half their team?

Consider it a late Xmas present if they beat Baltimore!

Jesus, people, this isn't about who's dick is bigger, its about making it into the playoffs!!!

Go Pittsburgh, beat the BALLs out of Baltimore...

oh, and MORE COWBELL!

well honestly I'd rather face them at full strength because I think we could kill them then...........all we need is too score........cos their is noway in hell Big ben will do anything to our D..........we'll make him look like a highschool chump

and jerome? bwahaha he is just a bigger tackling target

well honestly I'd rather face them at full strength because I think we could kill them then...........all we need is too score........cos their is noway in hell Big ben will do anything to our D..........we'll make him look like a highschool chump

and jerome? bwahaha he is just a bigger tackling target

171206[/snapback]

seriously, i feel people who talk like this are those guys that inflate their chests when they walk from the bar to the bathroom..

who cares?

Do you want in the playoffs? If you truly do, then EVEN IF THIS WAS MIAMI or ARIZONA, you would want to play their backups.

I really don't understand this.

I am "scared" to play Pittsburgh?

No, Im not. And I'm not afraid to fight a 150 woman either. But, if you said, you wanna fight her, or a 90 pound woman, and either way, if you win, we'll give you some beef jerky, I'll take the 90 pounder.

Why do you guys feel we have to "prove" something.

At that point it will be 7 wins in a row.... i think that's enough.