Belichick's sportsmanship (or lack their-of)

After a decade of not making the playoffs, I love a thread attacking a guy who is maybe the best head coach of all time. Awesome.

Not taking anything away from Belichick. He's not as classless as the pork faced satan Jimmy Johnson, but he isn't as good as Parcells.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad someone else saw this, I was just going to point this out. Although Bill shook Gailey's hand and talked for a second w him, he totally dissed Merriman as Shawne tried to shake his hand. The guy is a classless POS!!! Always has been, always will be. Apparently he is bigger than the players that bust their asses and play the game.

Maybe he didn't recognize him.

:worthy:

Belichick's HC record...

Without Brady: 52-62. (This includes 0-2 with Bledsoe in 2001 before Brady became the starter and the 11-5 season with Cassel.)

With Brady: 150-78.

Any questions?

The man has always been a great DC. He wasn't jack as an HC until Brady got there.

Is Joe Gibbs a great coach? How come the Redskins sucked in his second tour with the team? Maybe it is because the players weren't as good the second time around. :doh: Does it really need to be stated that a coach is only as good as the players on the team.

Is Joe Gibbs a great coach? How come the Redskins sucked in his second tour with the team? Maybe it is because the players weren't as good the second time around. :doh: Does it really need to be stated that a coach is only as good as the players on the team.

Just replying to the OP's contention that his record as DC AND HC pre-Brady spoke for itself. His record as DC, yes. His record as HC speaks for itself too, but makes quite a different point.

Belichick's HC record...

Without Brady: 52-62. (This includes 0-2 with Bledsoe in 2001 before Brady became the starter and the 11-5 season with Cassel.)

With Brady: 150-78.

Any questions?

Yes, I do. 2 of them.

The man has always been a great DC. He wasn't jack as an HC until Brady got there.

BB HC with the Browns

With Testeverde: 16-15

Without Testeverde: 20-29

With Kosar: 11-18

1. Who was the HC that replaced Kosar with Testeverde?

2. Who was the HC when the Pats drafted Brady?