A few thoughts about today's game

RuntheDamnBall

1. Bill from NYC, I hope you didn't write one of these because you are celebrating your a$$ off.

2. No matter where you were watching the game from, you wanted to be at the Ralph today. This was truly special, and it looked and sounded like the fans were, too.

3. There were breaks today that went the Bills' way (#1 among them - Ochocinco's drop). Savor them. They surely factored into this win, but when could you not say the same when the tables have been turned for the past 15 of these matchups?

4. I am forever leading the charge that QBs do not have W-L records, and they don't win the game on their own, but Fitzy is a winner and this team believes in him. Everyone. Not since Jimbo's time has the team felt like this (and I'm including Flutie and Drew at their best).

5. I've felt good about Bills wins before, but not in years has it felt this good.

6. Chan Gailey is the right coach for these Buffalo Bills.

7. The team could use some more talent in the pass rush, and they need to stick with press coverage on guys like Welker, from where I stand. Still, they didn't die by a thousand cuts today, and that was good.

8. 4 INTs on Brady. That's the stuff dreams are made of.

9. Bill Belicheck can kiss my a$$. Genius? Maybe. Classless? For certain. I yelled at the TV for him to put on a shirt during his little tirade.

10. GO BILLS!