0-4 to the Superbowl

1billsfan

Making 4 Super Bowls in a row is pretty meaningless if you cant even win ONE.

171386[/snapback]

It's meaningless to the fans of every team other than the Bills during the early 90's. I would have loved to have won just one of those games, but I wouldn't trade those times for anything. They lost to the better team in all but the first 'bowl. We just couldn't get it done.......But for those of us who were and are true Bills fans, that "insult" doesn't hold any water anymore. Those were proud times........so......with that said...... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: There's a big red one for ya!

Buffalo could do it. They are the best "team" in the NFL.

171151[/snapback]

How DARE you have a positive opinion that we are the best "team" in the NFL....what's wrong with you!?@?

Seriously, I know it's a longshot, but if we could find a way to sneak into the playoffs, this is the year to go up against the NFC......especially now with TO out......there isn't a dominant team. I think it's going to be Indy's year anyway, but over the last ten games (not five, as some of you have said), how many other teams are 8-2 or better??? How many teams are kicking the crap of every team that is put in front of them? Not many......until further notice, we have a shot.....and I think your optimism is admirable.