0-4 to the Superbowl

1billsfan

Are you kidding me?

We are 8-6. Besides the Jets who have we beaten?

I'm optimistic, but to call them the "best team" in the NFL?

171156[/snapback]

Statistically we have been the best team for the last 5 weeks having

score average of 30 points a game.

Statistically we have been the best team for the last 5 weeks having

score average of 30 points a game.

171178[/snapback]

5 games does not a season make. I understand we are a very well balanced team. But, to say our "team" is the best is to say we are a better "team" than everyone else. Otherwise why use best?

Who have we beat?? Who have the Pats and the Steelers beat? Steelers beat Cinci and Cleveland twice--way to go! That is today's NFL. A lot of teams with mediocre records. You could easily argue th Bills are playing as well as anyone in the NFL right now. As I recall people were saying the same thing after the Dolphins game. Well, it doesn't look like such a bad win now does it? The fins are actually playing pretty well right now against the niners, us, Denver and the Pats. Go Bills!

HaHa thurmans haha IDIOT. We are the team to fear right now. Noone wants to face us. At least we can beat Miami lol. Tell Brady to keep throwing as hes falling on his ass its hilarious. And at least we made it to 4 in a row no team and i mean NO TEAM will ever do that again. I believe that means we were the best in AFC for that decade also can the WASTRIOTS say that HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Buffalo could do it. They are the best "team" in the NFL.

171151[/snapback]

Oh sheesh. Let's be realistic here. We are certainly not the best "team" in the NFL. That would be the Steelers. We've got a long way to go before we talk SB.

Even if we are the best team right now, the whole season is important in the NFL - it will be tough to go through 3 solid AFC teams on the road in the playoffs, even if we are the best team.

If we win at Indy, at New England and at Pittsburgh, followed by a Superbowl victory, I will happily declare this the greatest Bills team ever :w00t:

We are certainly not the best "team" in the NFL. That would be the Steelers.

171283[/snapback]

Well I guess we don't have to wait too long till your proven wrong. :w00t:

Tell me you don't see a team that is on a mission here. If they get in, I could see them ripping a hole in the AFC playoff series. I don't think that's so far fetched.

HaHa thurmans haha IDIOT. We are the team to fear right now. Noone wants to face us. At least we can beat Miami lol. Tell Brady to keep throwing as hes falling on his ass its hilarious. And at least we made it to 4 in a row no team and i mean NO TEAM will ever do that again. I believe that means we were the best in AFC for that decade also can the WASTRIOTS say that HELL NO!!!!!!!!

171266[/snapback]

Sorry to bust your bubble, but NO team that needs help to get into the playoffs is the team to fear.

Making 4 Super Bowls in a row is pretty meaningless if you cant even win ONE.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but NO team that needs help to get into the playoffs is the team to fear.   

Making 4 Super Bowls in a row is pretty meaningless if you cant even win ONE.

171386[/snapback]

Not really, seeing we are remember for going to four SB's in a row.

I'm sorry, didn't your team lose to the Miami Dolphins last night?

and your talking smack today????............. :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

171362[/snapback]

I came here last night and took my medicine like a man.

Today, I've reminded myself that my team is still 12-2, AFC East Champions and Defending Super Bowl Champions and winners of 26 of their last 28 games.

So yes, I"m back to talking smack. Cant let last night's game ruin my Festivus spirit you know. So why not "air some grievances"?

I came here last night and took my medicine like a man.

Today, I've reminded myself that my team is still 12-2, AFC East Champions and Defending Super Bowl Champions and winners of 26 of their last 28 games.   

So yes, I"m back to talking smack.  Cant let last night's game ruin my Festivus spirit you know.    So why not "air some grievances"?

171390[/snapback]

Keep up the festivus spirit! :w00t: