It's inevitable

stevestojan

Unless Denver, Jax, AND Baltimore lose this week, we are going to need whoever wins to lose next week. That is absolutly going to suck. We are pretty confident this week. But I can't even imagine Monday, January 3rd if we beat Pitts, but Baltimore wins 2 and we don't make it... It might kill me... It really just might.

Unless Denver, Jax, AND Baltimore lose this week, we are going to need whoever wins to lose next week. That is absolutly going to suck. We are pretty confident this week. But I can't even imagine Monday, January 3rd if we beat Pitts, but Baltimore wins 2 and we don't make it... It might kill me... It really just might.

171129[/snapback]

Steve, if that happens, you and I are renting Mayflower trucks and plowing them into the Ravens' training facility.

Steve, if that happens, you and I are renting Mayflower trucks and plowing them into the Ravens' training facility.

171132[/snapback]

Good thought, but I think there would be a stone wall in front of the Ravens facility with ESPN's logo all over the wall protecting their beloved Ravens.

Good thought, but I think there would be a stone wall in front of the Ravens facility with ESPN's logo all over the wall protecting their beloved Ravens.

171159[/snapback]

Find, then I will throw a lawn dart through Stewart Scott's good eye... I'm pretty sure that would make me feel a little better.