(ot) A tip of the cap (and gown)...

Greg de'Ville

...to one of the game's most entertaining players in recent years. 20 years after leaving school to pursue his NFL career, Rockin' Randall Cunningham earned his bachelor's degree Monday from UNLV.

"Cunningham retreats into his end zone, he ducks under one man, he ducks under three men, now he rolls to his left, winds and fires a pass deep downfield for Barnett, WHO LEAPS AND HAS IT, at the 45, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, Barnett's gonna SCORRRRRE!!!!!"

I've never forgotten Merrill Reese's call of "The Play." 95 yards against the Bills in '90. BRUUUUCE was just muttering to himself, "How the hell did he do that?" Bills were fortunate they got a big enough lead early (24-0 in the 1st quarter) and held on to win that game at Ralphie's.

Those Iggles with the Bud Man (Buddy Ryan) at the helm were an entertaining bunch, you never quite knew week-to-week which Rockin' Randall would show up--he was so erratic.

I was there to and at first was frustrated but actually ended up applauding the play by Cunningham. It was one of the best plays I have ever seen by an individual. Good for him finally getting his degree.

he is what vick will never be

Randall could pass! with accuracy!

----------------

really.

During Cunningham's first three years his completion percentage was 53.5, that number ended up being at 56% for his career. Michael Vick's is 53.4.

His average passer rating was 81.0. Michael Vick's is 76.4.

Look at his career numbers and he is no different than Vick, actually Vick has a slight advantage with his feet, he averages a yard more per carry.

Vick has also led the Falcons to the playoffs in his first two full seasons Cunningham didn't do it until his second year and lost in the first round.

Look at what teh NFC was doing then...............7-9 teams can get into the playoffs over there now..............real threat of a NFC IT has been for the past what? 5-6 years.........wait thats VICKS entire career

now check the NFC with cunningham.........people like top coat sh-- but never look at the facts..............now read up

I mean look at the 49ers now compared to then!!!!!!! :)

Crackur....that's about the stupidest arguement I've ever heard. You are saying that his competition is weak so that makes him a weaker QB?

So if you elimate the ground for comparision then you can't compare the figures? So, what do you want to compare...I gave you won-loss percentage and his career numbers. Individual and team numbers.

The NFC hasn't sucked until this year. Last year the NFC had a few very good teams. some that didn't make it. Vick led his team to a 9-6-1 record in his rookie season and beat GB in GB in the playoffs. That was the year an NFC team won the SB...so the NFC must not have sucked that bad at that point.

And as far as your comment about "read up". I had to read your post 5 times before I understood it. Also, as far as "facts"....I gave you the facts you just decided to ignore them.

Crackur....that's about the stupidest arguement I've ever heard. You are saying that his competition is weak so that makes him a weaker QB?

So if you elimate the ground for comparision then you can't compare the figures? So, what do you want to compare...I gave you won-loss percentage and his career numbers. Individual and team numbers.

The NFC hasn't sucked until this year. Last year the NFC had a few very good teams. some that didn't make it. Vick led his team to a 9-6-1 record in his rookie season and beat GB in GB in the playoffs. That was the year an NFC team won the SB...so the NFC must not have sucked that bad at that point.

And as far as your comment about "read up". I had to read your post 5 times before I understood it. Also, as far as "facts"....I gave you the facts you just decided to ignore them.

171119[/snapback]

cant you read? you said he was good..............or if u said he was as weak as! then he is doing it against worse teams............