Bengals

nuklz2594

great win against the pats. i think this game versus the bengals will go a long way in showing just how good we are. it has letdown game written all over it. i think fitz wants to give the bengals a bit of payback. this is the kind of game we should win handily. this game can a long way in determining the rest of the season. this game will show that we should be expected to win against inferior teams.

your thoughts?

great win against the pats. i think this game versus the bengals will go a long way in showing just how good we are. it has letdown game written all over it. i think fitz wants to give the bengals a bit of payback. this is the kind of game we should win handily. this game can a long way in determining the rest of the season. this game will show that we should be expected to win against inferior teams.

your thoughts?

Only one thought. They should win by 20. I think they will fix some things on the defense this week, and whip the bungals.

I'm still basking in the glow of this one. Once the NFL week ends resets on tuesday morning I'll focus on the Bengals. Can't overlook anyone, one game at a time. But 3-0 against an "inferior team" does sound nice.

24-hour rule.

You can only celebrate for 24 hours… but you don't start thinking about next week for 24 hours.