Bills team MVP for 2004

JoeF

With two games left, its time to start thinking about the 2004 Two Bills Drive/Stadium Wall team awards. Let's start with the team MVP....

My choice, Takeo Spikes....he has been a monster during this win streak...his stats the last five games courtesy of Leo Roth--- 28 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles, 1 fumble recovery and 9 passes defended.

His plays have turned around 2 games--Miami and Cincy...He has earned his big paycheck.

Coach of the Year-Bobby April--the guy is amazing--we went from worst to first in special teams.

Front office persons of the year--

Doug Majeski Coordinator of College Scouting

Marc Ross National College Scout

Brad Forsyth College Scout

Joe Haering College Scout

Shawn Heinlen College Scout

David Hinson BLESTO Scout

Dave W. Smith College Scout

Terry Wooden College Scout

Tom Roth College Scouting Administrator

Nobody really took notice when Modrak recruited Ross and Roth from the Eagles last year....but I would judge this group not just on the draft but also on Greer, Baker, Shaud Williams and Jason Peters....that's an A+ job in the UDFA market.

Plus in the draft--Evans, Fast Freddie and Euhus are players...Anderson/Losman/McFarland are works in progress with good to great potential.

Nah, you can't say one aspect of this team has been the difference.

Lee Evans, Willis McGahee, Mark Campbell, Troy Vincent, Eric Moulds, Takeo, London, McGee, Moorman, Peters, Clement, Fast Freddie, Drew, Teague, Villareal, Mike Williams, Pat Williams, Sam Adams, Posey...they all had great moments during the year....

It's amazing how quickly Travis has dropped off the minds of us though.

willis is a huge part of our game.

Evans is a big part of our game

moulds is a big part of our game

adams is a big part of our game

McGee is a big part of our game

spikes is a huge part of our game

moorman is a huge part of our game

but i say fletcher.

he makes the tackles, and allows guys liek spikes the freedom to go for INTs and sacks. the foundation of our D.

i say fletcher

i said it last year too.

I would vote for the O-line as a whole. The emergence of Willis which has taken a lot of pressure off Bledsoe gets my vote for MVP.

171045[/snapback]

I would vote for the defense as a whole. It would be unfair to single just one person out. The defense has helped the offense by giving them field position, creating turnovers, and scoring points.

The defense, as a whole, deserves the MVP.

How can anyone not see that it is Terrence McGee...he has setup this team with great field position.

171056[/snapback]

oh sh-- - you're right...

I was just talking about him last night...

wasn't he a 4th round pick?

Yet ANOTHER good pick up by TD.

I'd like to change my vote to Terrence McGee.

I vote london, his consistant paly was more important to our defense than spikes big plays. (and i'll remind you the defense is the heart of this team)

171021[/snapback]

He also made those dumb roughing-the-passer penalties against NE, Baltimore

and a few other games....