Fitzs contract

moatsandhoes

Watching NFL gameday morning, and Jason Lacanfor Buffalo is "aggresively(sp?) going after a new contract for Fitz, even before Stevie Johnson" ...They also seem to think it will get sone before Drew Brees gets extended.

I think Fitz is def the number one priority, then stevie and Then Freddy...thought?

Lotta O-linemen to do also.

I believe Demetrius Bell is in the final year of his contract… a contract paying him about $550K… and in fact only Eric Wood makes above $600K.

The Bills have probably the least expensive O-line in the NFL right now. That's gonna change dramatically over the next few years.

Lotta O-linemen to do also.

I believe Demetrius Bell is in the final year of his contract… a contract paying him about $550K… and in fact only Eric Wood makes above $600K.

The Bills have probably the least expensive O-line in the NFL right now. That's gonna change dramatically over the next few years.

Very good point. The whole left side will need new contracts in the next year or so. Bell, Levitre, and Wood. Git R Done.

Watching NFL gameday morning, and Jason Lacanfor Buffalo is "aggresively(sp?) going after a new contract for Fitz, even before Stevie Johnson" ...They also seem to think it will get sone before Drew Brees gets extended.

I think Fitz is def the number one priority, then stevie and Then Freddy...thought?

I would think Freddy's is a lower priority. He's 30 years old and he's still under contract through 2012. In 2013 he'll be 32, and how many 32 year old running backs do you know that continue to perform in their prime? Personally, I'd like to see him extended through 2014, and let him finish his career in Buffalo, but I also know the team salary is about to skyrocket with some of these new deals.

SJBF, good call as always on the line. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. P.S. You still owe me an avatar :)