Just say, for instance...

Kelly the Dog

Willis's minor injury happened this coming week against Frisco and not this past week. How many of you would be hoping to God we had Travis Henry instead of Shaud Williams or Joe Burns in there?

170959[/snapback]

I would.

I know Henry isn't very popular anymore around here, but I still appreciate what he's done for us the past 3 years and how important a good #2 back is to a strongly run-oriented NFL offense.

Any updates on Henry's injury, by the way?

Willis's minor injury happened this coming week against Frisco and not this past week. How many of you would be hoping to God we had Travis Henry instead of Shaud Williams or Joe Burns in there against the Steelers in the biggest game in 5 years?

170959[/snapback]

I sure would. I'm not a Travis hater like some on this board, Willis is just a lot better. TH has a lot of heart, & I think he'd really show up to play against the Steelers. Shaud Williams, are you kidding me? :) Sorry, I just don't like really small RB's to carry the load.. a handful of plays, maybe.

Even if we did have TH playing hard, unfortunately I think the offense falls apart without Willis. I really hope it is only a minor injury.

GET WELL WILLIS!!!

Willis's minor injury happened this coming week against Frisco and not this past week. How many of you would be hoping to God we had Travis Henry instead of Shaud Williams or Joe Burns in there against the Steelers in the biggest game in 5 years?

170959[/snapback]

Every one would...because TH is the #2 back for this team...plus he has

started games in the NFL and has the experience...

Every one would...because TH is the #2 back for this team...plus he has

started games in the NFL and has the experience...

171143[/snapback]

Not Bill from NYC. :w00t: He be a playa hata. The point is, obviously, that we need a good back-up RB. It's an extremely important position on an NFL team. The Steelers would likely have a .500 if not losing record if they had Shaud Williams backing up Duce Staley instead of The Bus. Travis could really provide a spark for this team if it came to a must-win against the Steelers and Willis wasn't playing. I am a huge Willis fan and think he is clearly, and without question, a much better all around RB than Travis. But that doesn't mean this team doesn't need Travis. If we get rid of him, and we really want to be an elite team, we need to replace him with a guy as good as him. Where are we going to get that, guaranteed, for the same price?

170959[/snapback]

That is a valid question.

Either way, we would be eaten alive by the steelers with Henry in there. He cannot pick up blitzes, and Bledsoe would be toast.

Running wrong patterns, dropping easy passes and falling down in front of 3 feet wide holes might not help either.

Travis will make it back and start the against the Steelers at home. He will have the best game of his career, rushing for 3 touchdowns and 207 yards on the ground. He will also catch 4 balls for 82 yards.

Ralph will tell TD and MM to start Travis the following week against San Diego where he will play one heck of a game only to have the Chargers complete a forward lateral (ruled on the field as legal) on a kickoff on the final play of the game to beat the Bills.