How badly did the refs screw up that SU game????

The Poojer

reading the syracuse.com site...they say the side angle showed a completely different perspective...all i saw was the national tv feed from the opposite endzone....quite possibly the worst call i've ever seen...

Just saw the video, terrible call. How is the image of the football in front of the upright rather than behind it not considered indisputable proof?

reading the syracuse.com site...they say the side angle showed a completely different perspective...all i saw was the national tv feed from the opposite endzone....quite possibly the worst call i've ever seen...

I can't fathom what the side angle might have shown differently. When the ball passes to the left of the left upright, the ball has clearly not yet crossed through the plane. I'm not surprised that the SU website would try to spin it, but it was a bad call plain and simple.

the syracuse site wasn't spinning it...comments from readers were saying this...and trust me, they weren't spinning it..they were simply stating that the side view was the one being used....

I can't fathom what the side angle might have shown differently. When the ball passes to the left of the left upright, the ball has clearly not yet crossed through the plane. I'm not surprised that the SU website would try to spin it, but it was a bad call plain and simple.