Our only chance

You know, I really don't want to get my hopes up. I really don't want to get strung along, hoping for something that's not going to happen. But really, if, and I concede that it's a prett big f :censored: 'in if the Bills are going to beat the Patriots anytime in the near future, now is the time.

We are coming off of two big wins: a blowout and an incredible comeback. We have momentum.

We have the home field advantage with a bunch of screaming excited fans.

We have an offense which can light up the scoreboard and run the ball down their throats.

More importantly, the two things which people have talked about as necessary to beat the Pats may just be possible due to injuries: Putting pressure on Brady and shutting down their TE's.

With the Patriots O-line hurt, we NEED to put pressure up the middle and ruin Tom Brady's pocket. See what the Jets did last year in the playoffs. Ordinarily I would call it a wish, but if their center is out and their chemistry is off...just maybe.

Also, with Gronkowski now released they only have one TE, which puts the kibosh on the 2 TE set they've been running out of so much. Sure, they can adapt but that's one less weapon they have.

Well, it's a long shot but I will be watching every minute of it. GO BILLS!

They have more momentum then us. A Decade of winning is < 2 wins

Usually the Patriots seem to have just as many fans in the stadium as we do

There really inst anything special about Gronkoowski other than having Tom Brady as his QB

Hopefully Kyle Williams can exploit Connelly at center but they really didn' t miss a beat when replaced Kopen, Connelly was rotating at RG prior, Solder is a first round draft pick that has preformed fairly well.. I'm not expecting a huge drop off there.