Mother pwns the entitlement mentality

DaveinElma

Thanks for proving my point. You are a racist and even if everyone labels you one, you think you are right.

Ever see that viral video where the guy vertically split his face completely open on concrete while diving into the ocean but he somehow survived and the doctor was pushing both sides of his face back together? That was you wasn't it?

Ever see that viral video where the guy vertically split his face completely open on concrete while diving into the ocean but he somehow survived and the doctor was pushing both sides of his face back together? That was you wasn't it?

No matter the color of it, you are a waste of skin.

In Illinois it is a plastic card... Called a LINK card. You would think they would make it more socially harder to use, not easier! :wallbash:

Uh...it's a plastic card pretty much everywhere. Try buying smokes at F'ing Wilson Farms....sooner or later somebody is going to try and trade/annoy you.

I doubt you are introspective enough to have the simple fact that everyone here detests you make you examine your life. Carry on.

Only apprentices/rookie D-bags like Booster would arrive at these conclusions...based on these...poorly made...assertions.

Perhaps both Booster and Dave should try again.

I thought that was me. :unsure:

Oh wait...I guess we both can be. Carry on.

Chef...the instant you start teaching us recipes...will be the same instant that your skin is worthwhile. Each of us only has so many good dinners during our time here. I believe that we should make the best of each of them...because we never know if it will be the last with that company. People like yourself move the ball down the field just fine.

Carry on. :P

Because trolls like Dave get bored hanging out under their bridge

You....talking about trolls?

Faggotry.