Do our players get the "Fan-Factor" for this game?

D521646

More than recent memory, I really feel as though this team is playing for us. Little things like SJ's comment about stats, and they all they want to do is win, and believe they can. I don't about anyone else, but this game means something for me. It's really important that if we don't win, that we show up, and I think this team will on Sunday. It's great being a Bill fan right now. Here in Rochester, you hear people talking all over the place about the Bills this year. It feels a lot different than when we started 5 - 1 a few years back. I wasn't a "believer" back then, even with the great start. I am now. I see something in this team, the respect for one another, the grit, and gears in each of them. They know they are the underdogs, but they carry themselves like they missed the memo. :)

I wonder what Russert would say?

Go Bills!

Tim-

Agree with you that there's something about this group which really symbolizes the city for which they play.

No fancy guys on the team. Humble and hard-working.

No blue-blood pedigrees either… lots of UDFA and late-round picks.

Regardless of how the Bills finish this year, this is a very endearing group… an easy team to cheer for.

Agree with you that there's something about this group which really symbolizes the city for which they play.

No fancy guys on the team. Humble and hard-working.

No blue-blood pedigrees either… lots of UDFA and late-round picks.

Regardless of how the Bills finish this year, this is a very endearing group… an easy team to cheer for.

yeap, feeling it !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: