Going to my first hockey game!

Kevin

What game? Come on... need a few details here

San Jose Sharks and Phoenix Coyotes.

how good are your seats?

As a recent hockey fan (just started following it when I moved to Pittsburgh 5 years ago), great seats make the experience unreal.

8 rows from the ice. In one of the corners from what I've heard. They are company tickets that my boss gave me.

8 rows from the ice. In one of the corners from what I've heard. They are company tickets that my boss gave me.

You're going to love it. I was about 10 rows back near center ice at a Vancouver @ Pens game last season. You could hear everything on the ice (the puck, the skates, the players, the sticks, etc.), and the speed was really impressive. I've been to several games in my firm's luxury suite, but being 10 rows back was way better.

Hey, this is MY hometown. Give it some credit. Not only is it the meth capital of the world it is ground zero for the mortgage crisis! C'mon man!

Well you have to give Modesto credit for something.

It makes Fresno look good.

Just got back. Excellent game! Had a blast. Had great seats too!

There was a fight that was a little on the weak side, but a fight none the less. The Sharks scored the first and only goal of the game in the 3rd. The play was extremely fast. Saw a little girl get hit in the head with a puck, before the game even started. Her dad picked up the puck and used it to ice down her head haha. She ended up with a pretty damn good souvenir.

Just got back. Excellent game! Had a blast. Had great seats too!

There was a fight that was a little on the weak side, but a fight none the less. The Sharks scored the first and only goal of the game in the 3rd. The play was extremely fast. Saw a little girl get hit in the head with a puck, before the game even started. Her dad picked up the puck and used it to ice down her head haha. She ended up with a pretty damn good souvenir.

Glad you enjoyed it. I live in San Jose and am a big Sharks fan. Now you need to experience a regular season game at the Tank, then a playoff game.

The excitement at the Tank during the playoffs is intense.

Glad you enjoyed it. I live in San Jose and am a big Sharks fan. Now you need to experience a regular season game at the Tank, then a playoff game.

The excitement at the Tank during the playoffs is intense.

I think a regular season game is going to be in the mix for sure. And, of course, a playoff game.