Fitzpatrick: "We're trying to make a name for ourselves,

Scrappy

My link

This game determines fortunes for many of the Bills who want that big contract, Fitz / Stevie / FJ. That's a huge motivation for them, so I think the Bills score bigtime.

These guys play football like they want to prove to everybody and themselves that they belong. I guarantee you that none of them are motivated and excelling to fatten their wallets. Thats's merely the outcome of their proven themselves as belonging. There's a big difference.

They aren't poser types like we've seen come and go the last ten years, these guys are true ballers.

These guys play football like they want to prove to everybody and themselves that they belong. I guarantee you that none of them are motivated and excelling to fatten their wallets. Thats's merely the outcome of their proven themselves as belonging. There's a big difference.

They aren't poser types like we've seen come and go the last ten years, these guys are true ballers.

Agreed. This game is NOT about money.

However, the season outcome and their stats will affect their bargaining position. They are like three different girls I've dated....

One is the girl who is with you superficially, but is looking to hook up with a sugar daddy.

One just wants you to give her the ring and commit.

One sleeps with you on the first date, but wants you to respect her.