Marino v Brady

judman

Forget the passing record. I had to share my thoughts on the endorsement deals these "guys" seem to get.

I used to think Dan Marino was a tad bit fancy for endorsing Isotoner gloves. But now, when considering Brady's Uggs deal, Marino looks to be a man among men. I work in a junior high school, Uggs are the premier footwear for teenage girls... and apparently Tom Brady.

At the end of the day, I'm sure he got his pay. But, man up!

Brady balls supermodels, and travels the world. He has been getting chased and tackled by some the biggest and fastest humans alive, most juiced up on exotic chemicals designed to increase size and speed, and all of them hoping to inflict maximum damage.

And he wins virtually every game he plays in. He is definitely "more man" than you.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

Brady balls supermodels, and travels the world. He has been getting chased and tackled by some the biggest and fastest humans alive, most juiced up on exotic chemicals designed to increase size and speed, and all of them hoping to inflict maximum damage.

And he wins virtually every game he plays in. He is definitely "more man" than you.

Uh, did you see him going down that waterslide?

Watch the story about Belichick on the NFL network. Pay close attention to the part where Bill tells Tom to step into his throws (Tom is wearing the NE throwback). The game is against the Bills...

A "man" wouldn't respond to his coach in a whiny a$$ fashion like Tom does....his high pitched whine plus his long girlish hair proves he is part woman.

Watch the story about Belichick on the NFL network. Pay close attention to the part where Bill tells Tom to step into his throws (Tom is wearing the NE throwback). The game is against the Bills...

A "man" wouldn't respond to his coach in a whiny a$$ fashion like Tom does....his high pitched whine plus his long girlish hair proves he is part woman.

Then he is even more impressive.

What are you smoking? He knocks up broads and leaves a check under the doormat so he can hop a jet with Jizz-elle to go dance like a scarecrow in Rio.

He might "ball supermodels," but he is not the person I would expect to see pictured next to the word 'man' in the dictionary.

What are you smoking? He knocks up broads and leaves a check under the doormat so he can hop a jet with Jizz-elle to go dance like a scarecrow in Rio.

He might "ball supermodels," but he is not the person I would expect to see pictured next to the word 'man' in the dictionary.

The real point is that envy is motivating all this hatred of Brady. You know it.

It's fine to not like an opposing player but trying to belittle Brady makes those that do it seem small. If he was a Bill, you would all think he was the greatest to ever play. The fact that some are reduced to criticizing his endorsements and other nonsense is kind of embarrassing and also tells you that even those that goof on him understand that he is one of the elite in the history of the sport.

Thanks for providing a perfect example of the embellishments that follow a guy like Brady:

"Brady dated actress Bridget Moynahan from 2004 until late 2006.[56] On February 18, 2007, Moynahan confirmed to People magazine that she was more than three months pregnant with her and Brady's child.[56][57] Brady and Moynahan ended their relationship sometime in early December 2006, around the time Moynahan became pregnant.[58] Brady was present when the baby, John Edward Thomas Moynahan,[59] was born on August 22, 2007 at Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica.[60] The baby has Brady's first and middle names as middle names, though in reverse order (Moynahan's father's first name is Edward, however)."

Hardly "leaving a check under the doormat" of some "broad".

He seems to be a reasonably decent human. I wonder how well the stone throwers' lives would hold up under a microscope.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

We're definitely dealing with some "fancy" gents here in Fancy Dan and Tom Terrific... but YE OLE has to give the edge to Brady here. This Uggs thing is beyond the pail. That post game presser last week where Tom was sporting that cardigan to complement his flowing locks was pretty "fancy" as well.

Thank you... So far everybody else seems to be more interested in defending Brady.