"Go out and expect to be great"

I love it when I hear quotes from a coach like that. I think it's around the 8:15 mark.

One thing is for certain, the Bills aren't going to play passive on Sunday. Expect them to throw the house at the Patriots. They may not win but it sure as hell should be entertaining!

Chan's PC

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

A few weeks ago, Chan made similar remarks and the negative Nancies around here immediately ran with it. I wonder where they are now. Laying in wait under their rocks I guess.

Chan's a good coach. Knows how to motivate his players. They seem to enjoy playing for him. They could have ALL given up at 0-8 last year, but they didn't. That's a testament to coaching as much as anything.

GO BILLS!!!

Ya know I was talking to a friend the other day and we were asking ourselves how a coach like Gailey could be fired 3 times? As for Dallas his record I'm not sure, but I can totally picture him not bending on his coaching philosophy, and take it or leave it attitude with managment and executives? He seems to have a great deal of integrity, and I think our guys are feeding off of it right now. They're playing proud!

Tim-