One thing is almost a certanity

Like A Mofo

The AFC East for the next 2-3 years will most likely be the roughest division in the NFL.

New England will still be one of the top teams in the NFL

Jets are a team on the rise and will be a contender (its tough to admit but I believe thats true)

Buffalo is clearly on the rise and may be a legitimate SB contender as early as '05

Miami has shown recently the cupboard isnt dry and can make a solid recovery via FA and te draft.

I wish Buffalo can transfer to another divsion!!

Thoughts?

The AFC East for the next 2-3 years will most likely be the roughest division in the NFL.

New England will still be one of the top teams in the NFL

Jets are a team on the rise and will be a contender (its tough to admit but I believe thats true)

Buffalo is clearly on the rise and may be a legitimate SB contender as early as '05

Miami has shown recently the cupboard isnt dry and can make a solid recovery via FA and te draft.

I wish Buffalo can transfer to another divsion!!

Thoughts?

170797[/snapback]

Let the other three transfer to a new division...I like being in the AFC East. :)

Bring it on.

The Pats have reached their Zenith. Losing Weiss (and possibly Crennel) will hurt them.

The Jets are overrated, have salary cap issues, an aging running back, and a QB who can't throw deep and who has chosen to start a war with the New York media. Goodluckwiththat.

The 'Phins are interesting. I wonder if this late-season resurgence will prompt them to give Bates a shot at the HC job instead of paying $25 mil to Saban. Here's hoping that happens.

The Bills have the biggest upside of any of the teams in this division IMO. A young "big 3." The best defense of any of them. The second-best coaching staff. If we build a solid o-line this offseason, WATCH OUT.