But.. But.. But.. Corey Dillon didn't play

Thailog80

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the link, Mike. I just made a donation in memory of my mom.  :w00t:

Merry Christmas and God Bless you. (even though your a patriot fan)  :w00t:

171518[/snapback]

Thanks. Thank you very much.

Refer to the "IF WE PLAYED NE AT HOME THREAD" to start to expose AKC.

Refer to the "IF WE PLAYED NE AT HOME THREAD".  Hopefully, more proof to follow.

171513[/snapback]

Hey Troll Boy- I'll make you a real bet- I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

I just hope AKC never needs the services that the Jimmy Fund and Dana Farber Institute provide.    A truly worthwhile organization.

171530[/snapback]

I'm waiting for you to accept my bet. If you refuse to you are no better than the lying sack of sh-- you claim to believe.

Hey Troll Boy- I'll make you a real bet- I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

STILL WAITING

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!