But.. But.. But.. Corey Dillon didn't play

Thailog80

I'm torn as to what this loss means to New England. As I said earlier in the thread, teams that win Super Bowls don't lose that game... but even Mariano Rivera and Keith Foulke blow one from time to time. The proof will be next Sunday in the Meadowlands to see if the Pats can recover from just a ballcrushing loss. A championship-caliber team will bounce back.

I'm glad you guys lost that one. It may just be a mulligan, but like NCAA teams that lose early in their conference tournaments, only to make deep NCAA runs, you guys got it out of your system. Now, you guys god damn better well bounce back and beat the sh-- out of the Jest. I want your team pissed off and hitting hard. Hurt the Jest, so maybe they'll be so banged up heading out to St Louis that they just crumble.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What bet?

171317[/snapback]

Bills/Patriots head to head

Bills vs. Patriots total wins

Patriots will not make playoffs

Brady/Bledsoe rating/TD-INT/Yardage

Honor your word, AKC. Send your check to The Jimmy Fund. I'm not going anywhere on this one. This is a charity near and dear to my heart that does amazing work for children and teenagers with cancer.

This isn't about Patriots/Bills, Tom Brady or Drew Bledsoe. This is about being a man of your word and donating to a charity you gave your word to.

For others interested, here's the link:

The Jimmy Fund

Bills/Patriots head to head

Bills vs. Patriots total wins

Patriots will not make playoffs

Brady/Bledsoe rating/TD-INT/Yardage

Honor your word, AKC.  Send your check to The Jimmy Fund.  I'm not going anywhere on this one.  This is a charity near and dear to my heart that does amazing work for children and teenagers with cancer.  

This isn't about Patriots/Bills, Tom Brady or Drew Bledsoe.  This is about being a man of your word and donating to a charity you gave your word to.

For others interested, here's the link:

The Jimmy Fund

171333[/snapback]

Nice try. This puts you right about on the same plane as a child molester. Once again- where is there ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE IN A POST OR PM where I offered or accepted a bet with a troll? It's never happened, so it doesn't exist. You are quite sick though. Enjoy your hell.

Nice try. This puts you right about on the same plane as a child molester. Once again- where is there ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE IN A POST OR PM whre I offered or accepted a bet with a troll? It's never happened, so it doesn't exist. You are quite sick though. Enjoy your hell.

171424[/snapback]

You're quite comfortable knowing that the board was reset in August, so our bets aren't on the record on this server. I'm hoping the Mods or fellow posters with a conscience will be able to help out.

Tick, tick, tick. That's the telltale heart, scumbag. You'll get yours. Karma's a B word.

Nice try. This puts you right about on the same plane as a child molester. Once again- where is there ONE SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE IN A POST OR PM where I offered or accepted a bet with a troll? It's never happened, so it doesn't exist. You are quite sick though. Enjoy your hell.

171424[/snapback]

For a guy to care about a charity and to actually have the gall to ask that someone live up to their responsibilities after losing a bet is akin to being a child molester?

Are you fuggin mentally ill?

For a guy to care about a charity and to actually have the gall to ask that someone live up to their responsibilities after losing a bet is akin to being a child molester? 

Are you fuggin mentally ill?

171468[/snapback]

He's desperate to throw the light off himself. His word is worth garbage.

Dude, how much was the bet for?  I'll throw a little something their way.  No sense in further punishing these kids for this arsehole's antics.

171483[/snapback]

I don't know anyone's financial position, so we agreed the bet was "in an amount you'd be comfortable sending."

Guess we know the answer to that.

I don't know anyone's financial position, so we agreed the bet was "in an amount you'd be comfortable sending."

Guess we know the answer to that.

171489[/snapback]

Hey Troll Boy- I'll make you a real bet- I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Hey Troll Boy- I'll make you a real bet- I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

171496[/snapback]

I cant speak for FM but I personally dont make further bets with known bet welchers. So go screw yourself you cheap bastard.

I'd like to point out that AKC has welched on his bet to The Jimmy Fund (a charity out of Boston).    Just want to make sure that all of TBD knows what kind of vermin he is.

171311[/snapback]

Yeah, because one thread beating the subject into the ground isn't enough. You're as big a douche bag as anyone on this board. But pretend you're somehow better. :w00t:

I cant speak for FM but I personally dont make further bets with known bet welchers.    So go screw yourself you cheap bastard.

171504[/snapback]

That's a declination of my bet, that the honest poster stays and the real douchebags leave? You're a model of conviction!

Offer stands:

I'll make you a real bet- I'll challenge you to an Archive search by the mods- if they don't find the bet you're talking about and my acceptance (which you know they won't) you leave here forever- if they find me accepting the bet you reference I'll leave forever-

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!