One thing I've noticed

Mile High

Don't chalk it up as a win yet guys and girls. This game still has me concerned a little and I know that everyone (well some of you) are thinking that it's a gimme. Well I know the Bills aren't thinking that at least with the teams mantality being, we are 0-0 philosophy at the start of each week. And that's what I like about this team their commitment to remain focused on the task at hand for the week. Not looking ahead but realizing that they are alive only for one week at a time. Remember this IS the NFL and we could win or lose on any given Sunday.

Don't look to far ahead and watch out for Jacksonville. For some reason I have a feeling we are going to have to depend on the Rams in the final week of the season.

Who cares what we think ? The players seem completely focused and will fight for all 60 minutes, if the last 5 weeks have taught us anything. At some point, be it early on or later, I believe the Bills were behind on the scoreboard in all 5 games we eventually won.

The players didn't panic and took care of business. Some fans should follow that lead and not pine for the panic button.

Don't chalk it up as a win yet guys and girls.  This game still has me concerned a little and I know that everyone (well some of you) are thinking that it's a gimme.  Well I know the Bills aren't thinking that at least with the teams mantality being, we are 0-0 philosophy at the start of each week.  And that's what I like about this team their commitment to remain focused on the task at hand for the week.  Not looking ahead but realizing that they are alive only for one week at a time.  Remember this IS the NFL and we could win or lose on any given Sunday.

Don't look to far ahead and watch out for Jacksonville.  For some reason I have a feeling we are going to have to depend on the Rams in the final week of the season.

170695[/snapback]

Stop worrying about this game. At some point you have to relax and have confidence in the team. People have been saying that they're worried about this game or that game since the victory over the Rams. With two games left and no wiggle room left, the Bills will not let down. They've remained focused for five weeks and will continue to do so this week. It will all come down to the Stillers game on the 2nd and some divine intervention on the part of some other clubs.

Enjoy the ride...GO BILLS!