Obama channels his inner Jauron

KD in CA

The forehead slapping sort of gave it away.

So in other words, I didn't say that at all, huh? I merely made an observation about the similarity between Obama's choice of words and those of the Bills' maligned former coach.

You Obamaphiles sure are thin-skinned these days.

Judging by this op-ed, I agree.

My link

Of course, no one ever realizes that no one's pursuing peace in that conflict...they're "participating in a peace process". :wallbash:

'Cause...y'know...as long as they're participating in the process, they can kill each other to their hearts' content. Because it's a process.

Whoever decided the "peace process" was in itself a worthwhile pursuit is retarded.

Of course, no one ever realizes that no one's pursuing peace in that conflict...they're "participating in a peace process". :wallbash:

'Cause...y'know...as long as they're participating in the process, they can kill each other to their hearts' content. Because it's a process.

Whoever decided the "peace process" was in itself a worthwhile pursuit is retarded.

I keep trying to tell you: Peace is a phony :P

Peace Sells.

I like the Swiss method of peace. We'll hold all your gold, sell both sides weapons, grant airspace and land travel to the highest bidder and if you lose we'll keep your gold. They really figured out that whole neutrality thing like some sort of advanced watch.