Stevie Johnson interview on Buffalobills.com

I won't linky since that only takes folks to the main Bills video page and y'all can get there on your own right?

I was really struck by Johnson saying in "his group" they emphasize don't look at the stats, look at the win.

He specifically gave props to Donald Jones, for having low overall stats but making two key plays that were crucial to the win.

I thought it was refreshing, and positive.

I'm also wondering about how much info he gave about his groin injury. I kinda wonder if there are coaching instructions behind that - is he just that open and forthright "it's bothering him 7 out of 10" or, is Gailey trying to sucker NE into thinking Johnson will be hindered?

Someone else here has mentioned it before, but Chris Brown's questions are always soooo long winded.

He'll start the question, interrupt himself by throwing out qualifiers, ask the question again, then answer his own question using examples that support his qualifier statements. It's annoying. You can see the player is ready to answer the question way, way before Brown ever finishes asking the question.

Someone else here has mentioned it before, but Chris Brown's questions are always soooo long winded.

He'll start the question, interrupt himself by throwing out qualifiers, ask the question again, then answer his own question using examples that support his qualifier statements. It's annoying. You can see the player is ready to answer the question way, way before Brown ever finishes asking the question.

Yes, that was me! Can't stand Brown as an interviewer. I wish he would stick to his little puff-piece articles and video reports that don't include player interviews.

Ya, but the interviewee knows not to piss him off. Rihanna can attest to that.