Tailgating vs New England

Hey all - quick one. I'm now a Canadian (sort of). I just moved to Canada permanently last week and this weekend I am headed to my first game that I don't have to travel 3,000+ miles for.

Anyone going to be around in the lots for some tailgating?

You won't miss me - I just bought a big ass pickup truck!!!!!!

N

Hey all - quick one. I'm now a Canadian (sort of). I just moved to Canada permanently last week and this weekend I am headed to my first game that I don't have to travel 3,000+ miles for.

N

Good for you Nick... I wish I could be there to join you.

N

Stop by Hammer's lot.

N

Bloody hell right mate! Wish I could be there. Wear your rain gear. It's gonna be a smasher.

Nick - Definitely go to hammers lot.

Question, though.

Since you're from ENGLAND shouldn't your allegiance be with the New ENGLAND Patriots?

Umm.... Dude? Do you remember your elementary school history? England hates New England. There was this little skirmish called the Revoluntionary War.

Nick,

Would love to get to meet you..as well as others on the Wall. For the first time in 20 years..we will be parking at Hammers. Love to meet all those from the Wall that are there. As I have told someones else, I am not familiar with Hammers, so not sure where to tell people to either me meet them or vice versa. To make it easy, will have on a Richmond Spiders hat.(blue hat, red UR and Spider on front)

Nick,

Would love to get to meet you..as well as others on the Wall. For the first time in 20 years..we will be parking at Hammers. Love to meet all those from the Wall that are there. As I have told someones else, I am not familiar with Hammers, so not sure where to tell people to either me meet them or vice versa. To make it easy, will have on a Richmond Spiders hat.(blue hat, red UR and Spider on front)

I thought everyone who parks at Hammer's Lot is a TBD Wall poster! Put some tape on your hat, write TBD on it, walk the lot and watch what happens.

Pinto Kenny is in the back. Make sure you go talk to him before the 11:30am condiment show. Stay away from the blond (Kim) and her caulking gun!

Edited by Hammered a Lot

N

Congratulations on the move, and more importantly your new truck. YE OLE salutes you, my good fellow.

:thumbsup: I will be at hammers about 8:30 - 9 will be cooking some Stromboli.( in my awesome new oven)

White trailer blazer or will be around our friends gold colored convertible with black top.(Chrysler)

I will stop by and say hello.......

THAT WAS YOU!?!?! Now I know who you are.

It was me! :beer:

:thumbsup: I will be at hammers about 8:30 - 9 will be cooking some Stromboli.( in my awesome new oven)

White trailer blazer or will be around our friends gold colored convertible with black top.(Chrysler)

Thanks again for the fantastic stromboli's Rande and enjoy the game! I had a great time last week meeting everyone from TBD for the opener. I hope everyone enjoyed the clams at our post-game party!

My buddy Scott will be out this weekend and I told him to look for you guys at Hammer's.

GO BILLS!