This one's for crayonz...

OCinBuffalo

So I mention that big law firm lawyers are dysfunctional and that's me pushing my status as a lawyer and talking about...myself? You're right about something. You're not projecting. You're delusional.

You've accused me of using my status as a lawyer before and couldn't show where I've ever played the lawyer card. Why should this time be any different? Try to keep up sparky.

And don't you have a lecture to give on how you reformed a generation of weak children of baby boomers? Oh wait. That was yesterday's narcissistic lecture topic.

Whatever.....you posted yourself into hypocrisy...in the same thread. Own it.

There are few on this message board with the balls to say what I am about to:

Tom is wrong

I can think of at least 3.5 stupider arguments

No...I think this one is actually stupider.

Of course, we could argue about it, and that argument would doubtlessly rise to the top of the list.

No...I think this one is actually stupider.

Of course, we could argue about it, and that argument would doubtlessly rise to the top of the list.

Again you prove the fool you are

As long as we argue the point, it will not rise to the top

It will rise to 3.5th place

I have trapped OC in this argument to spare the rest of you from his inane posts.

We appreciate that, but also know you're just racking up billable hours to pay off your fancy education in your elitist profession.

We appreciate that, but also know you're just racking up billable hours to pay off your fancy education in your elitist profession.

Here's the fun part:

Neither of you know F all about what I do...or how much I really get paid, what I really do, or why, or when, or under which circumstance. The same will be said about my scope and scale, in terms of corporate and government engagement.

This is your reality. Time to recognize your limitations.

What I can say: pissant government employees, accountants, support staff and lawyers....Sorry. You will never be us, and what's better? You will never know if what I just said is true. Now....piss off, and enjoy you irrelevance....and more importantly...your servitude. You entire existence is based on whims.

All of you are merely just a line item on a budget. They hysterical part is: you don't know who owns the spreadsheet. The double hysterical part is: neither do I...but...I represent the only people who do.

Here's the fun part:

Neither of you know F all about what I do...or how much I really get paid, what I really do, or why, or when, or under which circumstance. The same will be said about my scope and scale, in terms of corporate and government engagement.

What I can say: pissant government employees, accountants, support staff and lawyers....Sorry. You will never be us, and what's better? You will never know if what I just said is true. Now....piss off, and enjoy you irrelevance....and more importantly...your servitude. You entire existence is based on whims.

All of you are merely just a line item on a budget. They hysterical part is: you don't know who owns the spreadsheet. The double hysterical part is: neither do I...but...I represent the only people who do.

PPP instant classic.

Edited by John Adams

Here's the fun part:

And yet, I'm still better than you.