ROLL CALL II

Lv-Bills

I'd be there...but I don't feel like paying Rosen for my ticket.

Shhh, don't tell him.

I'm in this week as well..driving from Richmond to BMore than Soutwest to Buffalo on saturday morning.Coming home Monday morning as just know I need to stay and celebrate the win!

Section 133, row 35..Hammers Lot 8 AM!!

Brother diagnosed with small cell lung cancer in May and was not looking good back then..so this was maybe gunna be our last time at a Bills game. Fugger been killing the chemo..tumors in both lymph node and lung 90% gone afer two rounds

If that boy can beat the Big C...the friggen Bills can beat the Pats :thumbsup:

I'm in this week as well..driving from Richmond to BMore than Soutwest to Buffalo on saturday morning.Coming home Monday morning as just know I need to stay and celebrate the win!

Brother diagnosed with small cell lung cancer in May and was not looking good back then..so this was maybe gunna be our last time at a Bills game. Fugger been killing the chemo..tumors in both lymph node and lung 90% gone afer two rounds

Wish him the best and a Bills "W" :thumbsup:

That's awesome, Paul! :thumbsup:

So I take it the two of you will be in for storming the field and ripping down the goalposts?

I'll be there but I would be lying if I said I was more excited than last week. Last Sunday with the home opener, tailgate, weather, etc....was just perfect. I suppose it has to do with not really expecting to win the game this week. That said, I think they can do it if they limit it to zero turnovers

i'll be in la again. granny is coming intown.

when yall bring down the posts, please make sure one end hits brady and one end hits bellycheat on their asses.

Thanks.

For all the softies and brady lovers: i hope the posts just "tap" his buttocks just enough that he gets a little baby headache that goes away 30 seconds later and doesnt even mess his hair up. maybe the dust from the poles gives brady a pimple or two. one for each cheek. too violent for yall?

That's awesome, Paul! :thumbsup:

So I take it the two of you will be in for storming the field and ripping down the goalposts?

Thanks for the words..we were both pretty quick on the field Septemebr of 80...wouldn't mind doing it again!!!!

Course we were both still teenagers at that point..my thought process just a bit different now