Coin Toss for Sunday Patriots - Bills Game

26CornerBlitz

Chan has stated this under most situations if the Bills win the coin toss, he'll defer until the 2nd half. For Sunday's game against the Patsies, they need to get the ball 1st and hopefully score to set the tone for the entire game. Deferring and giving the Patriots the ball 1st with an opportunity to score first and seize big Mo would be a tactical mistake IMO.

Go Bills!!!

Chan has stated this under most situations if the Bills win the coin toss, he'll defer until the 2nd half. For Sunday's game against the Patsies, they need to get the ball 1st and hopefully score to set the tone for the entire game. Deferring and giving the Patriots the ball 1st with an opportunity to score first and seize big Mo would be a tactical mistake IMO.

Go Bills!!!

I like to defer. Get to Brady right away.

I like to defer. Get to Brady right away.

In most cases, I'd agree with that....but not with our offense playing so well and the Patriots D very much struggling. This will be the case even more so if they have any of their secondary out. Don't want to see the Pats quiet the crowd so early in the game by toasting Leodis for a big TD.

In most cases, I'd agree with that....but not with our offense playing so well and the Patriots D very much struggling. This will be the case even more so if they have any of their secondary out. Don't want to see the Pats quiet the crowd so early in the game by toasting Leodis for a big TD.

The offense seems to start slowly anyway, so take the ball to start the 2nd half.

Edited by thebug

The offense seems to start slowly anyway, so take the ball to start the 2nd half.

This is what I think. I'm usually a take the ball and ram it down their throat kind of guy, but our offense does seem to start slow a lot of times. A 3 and out and punt (like Sunday) is not going to help us win this Sunday.

Go Bills!!!

Disagree. We have to be mentally prepared for the Patriot*s to score first, and have our O just put it out of their minds and do their business anyway.

We have a young O and they seem to come out a little too amped up. I think there's a good chance they don't do too much on their 1st couple possessions.

I think we would make better use of the opportunity to get the ball 1st after halftime.

Of course, the best thing would be to pull a Kansas City on the Pats*