The Perfect Season !

T master

So far our team is off to a great start & i for one think they are going to make it to the play offs . But that being said it would be a perfect season if we can beat the Pats ,Dolphins, & the Jets in the same season .

That would give us a bit of respect in our own division at least & not have these guys think that they can just come in to our house or visa versa & walk all over us like they have done in the past .

With the confidence our team has gained with these 2 games to start this season i think it is a real possibility this year , we usually have a better shot at getting to Tom terrific than a lot of other teams , & with Merriman , Dareus, Williams & company i think this coming week will be interesting to say the least .

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::w00t: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by T master

+1. Don't share your confidence about this defense, which looks pathetic right now (I think due to poor coaching, the schemes being run look like HS defensive schemes, if you even want to call them "schemes.") But, I'm pumped. This offense and special teams are amazing. I would be Batten in more on D. He recovered the fumble, was jumping all over the sideline yesterday. They need some energy on D.