Bold Prediction of the Week

JPicc2114

Oh, I thought you were going to talk about the Pats game when I saw this post. Your probably right. Sounds like he might be gone very soon. The team has possibly given up on him. I'd still expect them to keep him until the bye week though.

On another note, my prediction for Bills and Pats is:

31-27 Bills in a tough defensive game (at least for these high point scoring teams)

Agreed, I don't care that the Lions and Bills are both 2-0... you don't get blown out by those two teams in consecutive weeks. Haley is a goner. As awful as Crennel was in Cleveland, he likely gets the interim title until the end of the season.

I thought about this too, they have gone from playoff team on the rise to looking worse then pathetic. I would be surprised to see them cut ties with him by week 2, but I was also surprised to see him fire an OC the week before starting a season.

I do think that KC and Miami may have HC vacancies this season if they continue to struggle, but atleast Miami can look at the schedule and say they were in games they lost to some of the better teams in the league