Congratulations Bills fan great win

Raiderjoe

Thx for stopping by Joe. I enjoyed your banter. Like I said though, it'll come down to the bills spreading iT out, 5 wide. It's tough to defend fitz. He's so smart and always seems to make the right read (well not always). Great game, good luck next week! We'll be rooting for ya.

Hey I thought it would come down to the last possession and It did. Raiders couldn't make the big play on defense and Bills made them . Thats football. Good luck the rest of the way and thanks for letting me be a part of your messageboard this week.

Thanks for the props, Raiderjoe. Looks like you got a hot one there in Moore. Good luck the rest of the way!

Ground the Jets!

Hey I thought it would come down to the last possession and It did. Raiders couldn't make the big play on defense and Bills made them . Thats football. Good luck the rest of the way and thanks for letting me be a part of your messageboard this week.

Hey thanks Raider Joe. I sat with a Raider fan and he was nervous towards the end. When the Bills won he just shook my hand and wlked away. Not the reputation most Raider fans get. I'm a bit surprised....