Steve Johnson Roscoe Parrish injuries

JPicc2114

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why the Bills would try to re-sign Roscoe a this point. Has he ever played a full 16 game season?

By the way, the Ruvell Martin experiment needs to end.

Ha Ha, I agree my friend. Was it 5 dropped passes?

What about Brad Smith playing more receiver?? Sign Donnie Avery?

Now that Evans is gone, Parrish injured again, Martin is a receiving disaster, and the Bills are 2-0 while playing mostly vanilla on both sides, it's time to unveil the "Wild Bill" formation, or the "S-gun" if you will (the "S" is for "Superman" or "Slash" if you prefer, which are the only nicknames I could find for Brad Smith). You have Fitz, your 5 OL, Chandler at TE, Stevie and Jones on the outside, and Brad Smith and Jackson or Spiller in the backfield. You let Fitz survey the defense pre-snap and then motion Smith where he wants him to go, be it WR, QB, or stay at HB.

This is why you dont extend Roscoe, he's aging and cant stay healthy. What team would even consider signing a 6-7 year vet for a few million who has a career season high 400 receiving yards?? You want to extend Fitzy you do it with the money you get from cutting McGee and Parrish in the off season.

Exactly extend Stevie and Fitzy and cut McGee and Parrish to offset the extensions a little. We have young hungry receivers in Jones and Nelson and we can just play Brad Smith at WR if they need some veteran presence coming out of the slot.

I have no idea why the Bills would try to re-sign Roscoe a this point. Has he ever played a full 16 game season?

Agree, IR Parrish, cut Martin and bring up BOTH Roosevelt and Aiken from the PS. Roosevelt fits the shifty underneath role that Parrish has (granted minus some speed) and After watching Martin drop several balls today I'd rather have Aiken in there getting some playing time at the big boy table.

+1. Unless he's a special teams demon, I wouldn't be surprised if he's cut.

"why you gotta troll when its already been established and confirmed as just cramps?" -Dareus

Were you guys watching the game? His groin injury was clearly bothering him towards the end of the game before he started cramping. I hate to break it to you but I think this groin injury is fairly serious.

Edited by Brian Billick

Because what a GOOD coach says during a presser isn't always accurate when it comes to injuries. I'm guessing you don't follow the Sabres (which is ok), where a "minor upper body injury" could be a broken shoulder.

it wasnt (just) the coach. came out of plenty of sources. and you can keep your guesses to yourself, pal.

but Go Bills!