Any boxing fans?

Beerball

They had touched gloves and the ref had stepped back so I wouldn't call it dirty. To me that's like running a fake spike play --- you can question the 'sportsmanship' but if the clock is running, you should be prepared for action at all times. Ortiz has no one to blame but himself. Should make for a good rematch.

Looks like Ortiz was paying more attention to the ref than Mayweather

Oritz post fight comments.

Looks like a 'cheap shot(s)' to me, but Ortiz should not have taken his eyes off Mayweather.

It was legal but unsportsmanlike. Having said that, Ortiz lost the right to complain with his ridiculously blatant headbutt (a "Saturday night special" as one analyst put it :D ) and got exactly what he deserved. I doubt there will be a rematch or even should be, as Mayweather was dominating the fight and there's no reason to believe a rematch would be any different.

Both fighters showed their true colors... Ortiz: mediocre skills, zero intelligence. Mayweather: no-class loudmouth jerk, but untouchable to punks like Ortiz.

The real winner of the night: Larry Merchant, for his hilarious post-fight interview with Mayweather, when he ended by saying he wished he was 50 years younger and he would kick Mayweather's ass! :lol: