Which is better? Our offense or defense? Even?

Last year it was very obvious.

This year I would say its exactly even.

Even last year we were even as both Offense and Defense was miserable...WE average 16 points a game...which is pretty crappy...

WE are still even this year, except both the sides have improved.

From reports here and in the media, it seemed like the defense was routinely outplaying the offense in training camp… which is natural from the standpoint that defenses usually get it together more quickly than offenses.

That said, the defense seemed to have a decisive advantage throughout camp. I was actually a bit worried that not having success on the practice field might affect the offense's psyche a bit.

However, the O seems to have really put it together of late.

I would say that the defense is probably a bit better but I'm pleased with how Fitz and the boys are gelling.

And when you have a strong unit, it makes the other unit stronger too because they're competing at a higher level.

This team is growing together.

Fitz's 4 TDs, Fred's hard fought yardage and the offensive line's protection in week 1 puts the offense ahead so far, in my opinion.

The defense looks good and I think they had a great game plan for KC, but I would not say it was as good as the offense. However, because of the huge potential on this unit, I can easily imagine the defense becoming very dominant. KC has a good running attack but a weak passing attack, so the jury is still out. If the Bills beat Oakland and then can actually slow down NE's passing attack, then they may be considered better than the offense. The potential is there, but they have yet to prove it.