Sup Bills

Chronic

F*ck the game- I'm here to get a good wing sauce recipe

Lemme ask...

You guys bread them or toss them babies nakid in the fryer?

I've tried both with mixed results

Just cant seem to find the perfect match

Sorta like Sally Rottencrotch down the street in High School.. nice body but ya kinda wish ya could take the Preachers daughters head and interchange them.....Heading out to the local titty bar with the boys, will give my insight on the Raiders only- just dont know too much about the Bills to make an honest opinion unlike some homos that just bash without ever really forming ones own opinion

Yes, I have a $20 in my wallet for a cab just in case...

The key to making good wings is to not throw frozen wings in the fryer-- they gotta be thawed out completely. Then melt 3/4 stick of butter and mix with one whole bottle of Frank's Red Hot. Deep fry those MFs for 12 min. No more, no less. Let em dry for a minute, then roll em in the sauce. They'll be like MAGIC.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah,throw them in naked, no breading, then straight "Franks Red Hot" sauce (maybe a little butter)

You want a good hot dog,screw Nathans in new york, Find some "Zwiegles" pop opens made in Rochester, best dogs I ever had.

I'll cut you a little slack on the smack talk, cause if we cant hold down the run I see a dog fight, but If we shut it down, BILLS roll!

Heres to a good one(twist i

:beer:

This is the God's honest truth! When I was young and my Grandparents used to drive up from FL to the ROC (originally Rochester natives) they would make sure to return to FL with a full cooler of Zwiegles Hots. THEY ARE THE SHIZZLE! Best hotdogs ever. Although, honorable mention goes to Glaziers Hots (anyone from the Potsdam area/St Lawrence County will know what I'm talking about)!

CHRONIC-- Have you ever heard of a Garbage Plate, Mighty Taco or Bill Gray's?

Edited by saundena

Chronic, Buffalo Wings in Oakland are really small for some reason. That's always puzzled me. Why would chickens have smaller wings in Oakland? Rumor has it that a part of the human male anatomy is smaller in Oakland too... or maybe the rumor was only about Oakland coaches & players. Not really sure.

True story: I used to live & work in the East Bay and an employee of mine from Oakland was late one day. He often had lame excuses for being tardy and on this particular day he said that he had been involved in a drive by shooting. I didn't believe him until he showed me the bullet holes in his car and the broken side window. Apparently he drove thru the crossfire of an Oakland gang battle. Oakland is a lovely city!

I hope the Bills win in a rout but no players get hurt from either side and that the Raiders have a good season otherwise. My best friend has been a Raiders fan since the Lamonica/Blanda/Snake days. Campbell doesn't belong in the same paragraph as those legends but I'm putting him here anyway. He'll be the reason the Bills win - Fitz will outplay him.

Go Bills!

Not sure if you were serious for the bolded part, but if the chickens are smaller in California, I would hazard a guess that they have regulations against the hormones and steroids fed to most of the chicken the rest of us get. Just a WAG.

Actually, I was serious. I remember eating big wings as a young man in Buffalo. On 10 cent wing night, a bucket of 50 wings was a lot of meat. The wings I've eaten in California were never as big. Never thought about the hormones/steroids angle. You might be right.

Pizzas, btw, are smaller on the West Coast too.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Actually, I was serious. I remember eating big wings as a young man in Buffalo. On 10 cent wing night, a bucket of 50 wings was a lot of meat. The wings I've eaten in California were never as big. Never thought about the hormones/steroids angle. You might be right.

Pizzas, btw, are smaller on the West Coast too.

Yea the wings out here are tiny compared to back in Buffalo. Also I don't understand how places out here don't know how to make a good buffalo sauce... its pathetic.