Richard Seymour

aussiebills

I saw something saying that he got injured against denver

He hasn't practiced the last two days

Can someone please tell me if he is playing

He playing Raiders just aren't going to wear out a 32 year old in practice . He will be there on Sunday. The beautiful part of Raiders Dline is they go eight/nine deep . ( Houston, kelly, Seymour, Shaughnessy, D Bryant, John Henderson , Trevor Scott and jarvis Moss ( K Wimbley plays alot of De also) All eight(take out moss) will play alot and Raiders substitute freely . Go hard on every snap and when you get tired , the next man in there

Another thing is the Versatility on their Defenseline so many of these guys can play DT and DE. LDE L Houston will Play DT alot Desmond Bryant will play Dt and De. Only starter that can't play DT is RDE matt Shaughnessy

He playing Raiders just aren't going to wear out a 32 year old in practice . He will be there on Sunday. The beautiful part of Raiders Dline is they go eight/nine deep . ( Houston, kelly, Seymour, Shaughnessy, D Bryant, John Henderson , Trevor Scott and jarvis Moss ( K Wimbley plays alot of De also) All eight(take out moss) will play alot and Raiders substitute freely . Go hard on every snap and when you get tired , the next man in there

Another thing is the Versatility on their Defenseline so many of these guys can play DT and DE. LDE L Houston will Play DT alot Desmond Bryant will play Dt and De. Only starter that can't play DT is RDE matt Shaughnessy

Many thanks for the info. The Raiders' front will be a real test for our O-line this weekend. I hope they're up for it....