Meet and Greet Andre Reed Sat Setp 17th 12-1:30 at TOPS in Orchard Par

BFLO Girl MR

News and Photo/Film Advisory

September 15, 2011

FORMER BUFFALO BILLS WIDE RECEIVER, ANDRE REED TO MAKE APPEARANCE AT TOPS MARKETS’ ORCHARD PARK LOCATION

Reed to Introduce “Over The Middle” All Purpose Sauce, Greet Fans and Sign Autographs

What:

Former Buffalo Bills Wide Receiver Andre Reed will make an appearance at Tops Friendly Markets in Orchard Park on Saturday, September 17 from 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. as he introduces his new “Over the Middle” All Purpose Sauce. Customers can purchase Reed’s new sauce, as well as meet the former Buffalo Bills Wide Receiver. Reed will also be available for autographs and photo opportunities.

For every bottle of “Over The Middle” Sauce that is sold, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to The Kids Escaping Drugs Campaign. Reed’s “Over The Middle” All Purpose Sauce can be purchased at any Tops Markets location and at www.andrereedotm.com.

Who: Andre Reed, Former Buffalo Bills Wide Receiver

Tops Markets representatives

When: Saturday, September 17, 2011

12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.

Where: Tops Friendly Markets

3201 Southwestern Blvd.

Orchard Park, NY 14127

More: For 15 seasons, Reed was known for being an all purpose Over the Middle receiver. Now, he has taken this reputation off the field and into the marketplace creating a signature all purpose sauce, “Over the Middle.”

A portion of the proceeds from the sales of Over the Middle will benefit Kids Escaping Drugs which supports the Renaissance Campus, Western New York’s only long-term residential treatment facility for teens addicted to drugs and alcohol. The Campus consists of three main buildings where 62 patients rebuild their lives free of drug and alcohol addiction.

Tops Markets is a long-time supporter of Kids Escaping Drugs and has sponsored the program for more than 20 years.

Tops Markets, LLC, is headquartered in Williamsville, NY and operates 132 full-service supermarkets – 126 company-owned and six franchise locations. With more than 14,000 associates, Tops is a leading full-service grocery retailer in upstate New York and northern Pennsylvania. For more information about Tops Markets, visit the company's website at www.topsmarkets.com.

# # #

I met Dre at Buff State once.

He was a pretty cool guy. I'd thought that he was the first NFLer from Kutztown State but he told me that there were two others… one of whom was Bruce Harper who was a really good smallish RB…. kind of like Darren Sproles as I recall.

Anyways, I really like Reed and hope he makes it into the HOF.