Waxman says Jews vote GOP

http://news.yahoo.com/waxman-jews-vote-republican-protect-wealth-201646464.html

Is California just one big insane asylum? How in Gods name do they elect fringe nut cases like Waxman over and over?

California Democratic Rep. Henry Waxman, a prominent Jewish congressman, explained that some Jews are selecting not to vote for Democrats because “they want to protect their wealth, which is why a lot of well-off voters vote for Republicans.”

Thats wrong? To protect your wealth? Should just give it up to the Gov. to pay for someone to flip a sign from "stop" to "slow"? At Davis Bacon wages?

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Well, other than the fact that most of the Jews who live in NY's 9th Congressional District are not wealthy, Waxman has a point. The one that's on his head.

I'm also glad that Waxman nominated himself as the Grand Rebbe in telling all Jews that their problem is they don't really understand Obama's Israel policy. Maybe he can also pick out my wardrobe and order my food.

Just stfu already.

Edited by GG

Something like 70% of Jews identify themselves as left-of-center or liberal and vote Democrat. Most of them are not wealthy. I personally have never met a Jew who voted Republican.

Makes me wonder if Waxman has ever met a Jew. Way to perpetuate a completely inaccurate stereotype, Mr. Waxman. :rolleyes:

Something like 70% of Jews identify themselves as left-of-center or liberal and vote Democrat. Most of them are not wealthy. I personally have never met a Jew who voted Republican.

Makes me wonder if Waxman has ever met a Jew. Way to perpetuate a completely inaccurate stereotype, Mr. Waxman. :rolleyes:

But the TEA partiers are the racists. :wallbash:

Liar.

Let me rephrase: I personally have never known a Jew who voted Republican. I can not think of one single Jewish person I have ever known who has voted Republican - many college friends, an uncle, several current and former coworkers, all very liberal.

I may have "met" some that did...in a "friend of a friend" sense of only being introduced.

Waxman sees one everyday. He's Jewish.

I've noticed the same thing. I don't know any who vote Republican. I guess they're cool with Obama basically telling Netanyahu to F himself. I don't get it.

• 2 weeks later...