McGee will go the way of Milloy

Don

If the Bills truly wanted to save money, they'd have cut McGee outright. They'd have saved $3.2M this year outright, plus $8.2M over the next 2 years. But I suppose next year when he's cut, the "Ralph is cheap" people will surface.

If the Bills truly wanted to save money, they'd have cut McGee outright. They'd have saved $3.2M this year outright, plus $8.2M over the next 2 years. But I suppose next year when he's cut, the "Ralph is cheap" people will surface.

For someone so willing to moisturize the Cryptkeeper's wrinkly behind, you give him too little credit. If he were to dump highly rated and experienced veterans like Evans, and McGee in the same offseason, wouldn't that be a little too obvious?

For someone so willing to moisturize the Cryptkeeper's wrinkly behind, you give him too little credit. If he were to dump highly rated and experienced veterans like Evans, and McGee in the same offseason, wouldn't that be a little too obvious?

Who, other than John Clayton and some delusional Bills fans, rates Lee Evans or Terrance McGee highly?

I am offended! I have nothing for John Clayton.

I really like McGee. But one of the biggest mistakes we made was taking him off kick returns in order to make sure he stayed healthy as a CB.

I wish we didn't "save" him, and instead let him return kicks. He's one of the best pure kick returners I've ever seen. He was always banged up; I'd have rather seen him get banged up returning kicks than playing corner.

I really like McGee. But one of the biggest mistakes we made was taking him off kick returns in order to make sure he stayed healthy as a CB.

I wish we didn't "save" him, and instead let him return kicks. He's one of the best pure kick returners I've ever seen. He was always banged up; I'd have rather seen him get banged up returning kicks than playing corner.

Bigger mistake was re-signing Mcgee and not J. Greer!