Sully Predicts a Bills Win???

"Will the Bills be able to continue the success of last week's win at Kansas City? The Oakland Raiders bring their punishing running game to town Sunday. News Sports Reporters Rodney McKissic, Mark Gaughan and Jerry Sullivan take a look at the matchup."

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/2011/09/week-two-video-preview-raiders-at-bills.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fbuffalonews%2Fbillboard+%28BillBoard%29

Well the line is 3.5 right now for the Bills...considering that home teams usually automatically get a 3 point edge, it means oddsmakers feel all things equal, these are two pretty close teams, favoring the Bills by a half point...

Considering the Raiders were 8-8 last year, it feels good to be considered on par with them by the oddsmakers.

It also seems like a fairly even matchup to me. I'm not sure yet how much confidence I have in our O Line or our Run D. This game will be a good test for both.

Can't remember the last time Sully predicted a win. Is he cautiously jumping on the Nix/Gailey bandwagon?

Well the line is 3.5 right now for the Bills...considering that home teams usually automatically get a 3 point edge, it means oddsmakers feel all things equal, these are two pretty close teams, favoring the Bills by a half point...

Oddsmakers don't care if the teams are even, they want the people placing the bets to feel that way. The line is designed to split the house. For all we know the brains in Vegas could have the Bills winning by 20.