MM made the right choice

daquixers

I dont care if Pat Williams starts at RB against the 49ers. I dont think some of you understand. This 49er team is HORRID - TERRIBLE - AWFUL ... every disgrunting word in the dictionary, this 49er team is. THEY LOST TO THE DOLPHINS AT HOME!!!

The teams only 2 victories are against the Cardinals. Both games. They got crushed by Seattle (a team we crushed), St. Louis (a team we crushed), Jets (a team we beat) ... shall I go on?

I dont care if Pat Williams starts at RB against the 49ers. I dont think some of you understand. This 49er team is HORRID - TERRIBLE - AWFUL ... every disgrunting word in the dictionary, this 49er team is. THEY LOST TO THE DOLPHINS AT HOME!!!

The teams only 2 victories are against the Cardinals. Both games. They got crushed by Seattle (a team we crushed), St. Louis (a team we crushed), Jets (a team we beat) ... shall I go on?

170228[/snapback]

No need. Mike Mularkey understands the situation. This week in practice whether it be Burns or Shaud, make sure that they hold on to the football.