Just saw the Darius hit on Ferguson

Darius made NO attempt to go for the ball, none whatsoever. It was like a flagrant foul in basketball. They showed a clip on MN Countdown with him at the sidelines and Marcus Stroud was PISSED OFF BIGTIME at Darius, and Darius was contrite, meaning Stroud was mad at HIM, not the call. I was at least happy to see that reaction from Stroud. Mort came on and was asked about fine/suspension, and he said likely a fine but no suspension since Darius has a good rep. Well this deserves a suspension IMHO, good rep or not. The intent was clear.

"O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."

170208[/snapback]

and the people rejoiced and did feast upon the lambs, and breakfast cereals, and carp, and fruit bats, and orangutans....

I guess I am of the minority who beleive it was not a cheapshot. I dont beleive Darius was going for his head. The NFL game is so fast and Darius is so aggresive. Just a hardplay with an inadvertant, unfortunate injury IMO. If you are gonna suspend him though I do beleive Taylor, Leftwich, Stroud, Peterson should also be suspended for the next two games. Only seems fair to me :lol: