Dareus on Hey Rookie Tonight

FluffHead

Ralph isn't cheap, he's WEALTHY!

Seeing Marcell don 'BLING, BLING' prior to the Draft, reminded me of this Chris Rock rant:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4m37JkkGjAY

"Rich' is some sh**you can lose with a crazy summer and drug habit'..

NSFW

I know he's very young, but his next play could be his last play. I hope he has good advisors.

Recap of show ?

I loved it, it was cool to see how quickly things happen after the draft. Ryan Williams was still waiting to be picked and Dareus and Peterson were already at their respective stadiums meeting owners, coaches, other players, etc.

-Showed Dareus looking for apartments in Buffalo, some pretty nice places I might add.

-Also showed him at Anchor Bar pounding some wings in one bite. He's got a great personality, funny and entertaining.

-As someone else mentioned, he had some crazy ICE on him during the draft. That watch was nastyyyy.

-Showed him dominating those first couple preseason games, also showed him get poked in the eye (maybe the Detroit game?? I cant remember) and his eye swelled up a bit but he was fine by the end of the game.

-Some other off the field interviews and stuff like that, not much else I can really remember.

Other rookies shown; Andy Dalton (GF is SMOKING HOT), Patrick Peterson, Ryan Williams (tore patellar tendon first snap in NFL), Prince Amukamara (kind of a weird guy), and Muhammad Wilkerson.

Dareus and Peterson seem to be the most impressive of the Rookies they showed. I think he's gonna have a very bright future and can't wait to see him hold down this D for years to come.

Ralph isn't cheap, he's WEALTHY!

Seeing Marcell don 'BLING, BLING' prior to the Draft, reminded me of this Chris Rock rant:

youtube.c...h?v=4m37JkkGjAY

"Rich' is some sh**you can lose with a crazy summer and drug habit'..

NSFW

I know he's very young, but his next play could be his last play. I hope he has good advisors.

I think most of those players RENT the jewelry for the occasion. I may be wrong, but I think a lot of celebrities do the same thing for Oscars, Grammys, etc.

Other rookies shown; Andy Dalton (GF is SMOKING HOT), Patrick Peterson, Ryan Williams (tore patellar tendon first snap in NFL), Prince Amukamara (kind of a weird guy), and Muhammad Wilkerson.

Yeah, Amukamara WAS weird, and he felt out of place as opposed to the rest of those featured. He had this Greeny kind of quality about him, like he's intense in certain situations, but for the most part a bit of a flake.

Yeah, Amukamara WAS weird, and he felt out of place as opposed to the rest of those featured. He had this Greeny kind of quality about him, like he's intense in certain situations, but for the most part a bit of a flake.

What was with him car shopping? Looking for a used SUV with over 100,000 miles on it and trying to haggle the guy down on the price. If I just got a big time contract, I'd at least get something NEW...or something USED with low mileage. Not a Dodge Durango with 120,000 miles on it for 7K. :wallbash:

Haha, the dude is of African royal decent and has sisters named Princess, Promise, Peace, Precious, and Passionate.

Juxtaposed to Dareus, nicknamed "Caveman" because he practically showed up in bare feet to his first ever football practice as a kid, and coming from a single-family home so poor his mom couldn't buy school supplies, I'd imagine the guy named "Prince" might come across as a bit...different. :lol:

That said, dude has got some LIPS (and so do his sisters :thumbsup: )