QBR: Fitzpatrick dominates Sanchez

PromoTheRobot

On the other hand, it's the only mention the Bills have gotten in the AFC East blog.

Our game recap was all about the Chiefs and how they suck. The other AFC East games got coverage and articles, etc. Bills blow out a playoff team at their home opener? No one gives a damn. :)

On the other hand, it's the only mention the Bills have gotten in the AFC East blog.

Our game recap was all about the Chiefs and how they suck. The other AFC East games got coverage and articles, etc. Bills blow out a playoff team at their home opener? No one gives a damn. :)

True. Even the game review was all about how schitty KC was.

PTR

True. Even the game review was all about how schitty KC was.

PTR

Probably because they were REALLY ****ty. One game against a marginal team is not going to change peoples minds about a team that has wallowed in mediocrity (at best) for more than 10 years. Beat the raiders and the pats then heads will start to turn.

The question at the end kills me. "Should Fitzpatrick be in the conversation with Sanchez and Chad Henne as the No. 2 quarterback in the AFC East behind Tom Brady?" Even though I think he's overrated and would rather have Fitz, I get Sanchez being ranked ahead of Fitz by most because the Jets are a good team in a large market. But Henne has never been in the conversation as #2 in the AFCE, and the way it is worded makes it sound like Fitz wasn't fit to carry his jock until this week.

The question at the end kills me. "Should Fitzpatrick be in the conversation with Sanchez and Chad Henne as the No. 2 quarterback in the AFC East behind Tom Brady?" Even though I think he's overrated and would rather have Fitz, I get Sanchez being ranked ahead of Fitz by most because the Jets are a good team in a large market. But Henne has never been in the conversation as #2 in the AFCE, and the way it is worded makes it sound like Fitz wasn't fit to carry his jock until this week.

:thumbsup: My thoughts exactly.

Kansas City's defense is not Dallas's defense, so let us wait and see how they both fare against the same competition... then we can talk.

Interesting, in the comments to that article, this was posted:

allaboutbuff

Kansas City's defense is not Dallas's defense, so let us wait and see how they both fare against the same competition... then we can talk.

I sense a similarity. Do you use different names? By the way, this was the response:

HighPheye

cowboys defense is as much of a joke as KCs

davender51

KC's defense ranked in the top 10 last year, and returned their entire defense. Dallas' defense was raped and pillaged via free agency, and is a patchwork defense that did NOT rank in the top 10 last season. You have no idea what you are talking about.